top of page

Bustles and Bows 

Most wedding gowns need to be lifted off the ground for partying and dancing! That is called a "bustle". I engineer each one on each dress to look best. Sometimes we use hooks, or ribbons, or go over or under...what ever looks best. Each picture you see here is the train, then the bustle of that same train! All unique! Just like you! 

bottom of page